Great essay on how individual taste is when it comes to wine. What I find transcendent, Robert Parker might find pedestrian, but that is what makes wine so compelling IMHO.
More on this subject on my next podcastÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦
This week’s show is all about Pinot Noir, featuring a wine lover’s review of the film, “Sideways“, and tasting three Pinots from California and Oregon:
– La Crema, Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2002 ($18)
– Erath, Oregon Pinot Noir 2002 ($15)
– Beringer Founders’ Estate Pinot Noir 2002 ($9)
On this week’s show I taste three Dolcetto from the Piedmonte region of Italy and showcase 2 podcasts.
– Stefano Farina, Dolcetto di Diano d’Alba 2001 ($9)
– Cantine Giacomo Ascheri, Dolcetto d’Alba Nirane 2002 ($13)
– Marchesi di Barolo, Madonna di Como, Dolcetto d’Alba 2003 ($16)