Best of the wine blogosphere for March 16th through March 31st:
- Top 10 Tips for Traveling Spain – Donâ€™t Forget the TP!!
- Oops! When famous wine writers get it wrong
- PLAYMOBIL WINE BAR STIRS OUTRAGE
- Come see us at Wine 2.0 this Thursday
- Jack Kellerâ€™s Disappeared Wine Blog Update
- European Wine Bloggers Conference, 2009 – Lisbon, Portugal – Could We Be Any Prouder?
- Announcing Wine Blogging Wednesday #56: Fine Kosher Wine
- True North in the New World
- Merry Edwards Wines, Russian River Valley: Single Vineyard Pinot Noirs
- 100 Wines: A Chronicle, #16 & 17
- Dinner with Mauro and Giuseppe Mascarello
- Does It Make Sense to Cellar Wine Under $20?
- Biggest On-Line Wine Event EVER! More detailsâ€¦
- 2005 ViÃ±edos y Bodegas Pablo Garnacha CariÃ±ena Menguante
- Announcing TasteCamp EAST 2009 in Long Island Wine Country
- Chenin Blanc Comparison – Wine Blogging Wednesday
- Chilean versus Californian Wine
- Check out this wine with your mobile phone!
- The Death of Conspicuous Consumption and the Rise of the Memento
- 1989 with Luca Currado
joel Carvalho says
View your blog and found it very interesting … Parabens
I would ask you could put the link in my blog on your site: http://do-nariz-a-boca.blogspot.com/
When you send a mail to ask here: pirusas.carvalho @ hotmail.com
Thanks for the list!