Best of the wine blogosphere for January 19th through March 1st:
- Hey dude, that wine stinks!
- The Passing of the American Wine Blog Awards
- SITT Tasting in London and an Interview with Jamie Goode from the Wine Anorak
- When egalitarianism becomes elitist: In defense of purple prose
- The Best Cabernet In Napa: Tasting Premiere Napa Valley 2009
- Pedro Ximenez: A Wine to Savour Over a Candlelit Dinner
- 2009 American Wine Blog Award Finalists
- korbelâ€™s lack of an online plan.
- A Passion for Piedmont â€“ The WBW 54 Recap
- A sommelier for every mobile device
- Eric Asimov and the Tyranny of the Tasting Note in American Wine Culture
- Vin de Napkin – Bailout
- Illinois Wine Consumers Fight Back
Hey, thanks for the acknowledgment of my Korbel post!
David McDuff says
Thanks for the shout out, Tim. Hosting WBW was a pleasure, even if writing the recap was a ton of work.
Its good informative about wine blog,i will following your blog.Thanks