Best of the wine blogosphere for November 17th through November 29th:
- stormhoek in the west texas desert
- 2006 Jean-Paul Thevenet “Vielles Vignes” Morgon, Beaujolais, France
- 2008 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $20
- The FERMENTATION 2008 Wineogram
- 2008 Holiday Wine Guide now available!
- Heron Hill Winery 2005 Riesling Reserve
- Thanksgiving After the Fact
- How to Survive Thanksgiving
- The Wine Tools Needed To Suvive An Ugly Economy
- Holiday Wine
- How to Sell More Wine by Offering Less
- Stop The Thanksgiving Wine Recommendations!
- 100 Wines: A Chronicle, #9
- Thanksgiving Buying Guide for the Wine Novice
- The Skeptic’s Guide to Biodynamic Wine
- The Responsibility Revolution:
- Cru Beaujolais, a near perfect option
- Have an iPhone? Like wine?
- …And They All Got Baked… (Wine Blogging Wednesday #51 Wrap-Up)
I really love hugh’s humor on stormhoek–the painted sign was great. This was one of my more recent favorites of his: http://www.stormhoek.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/on-and-on.jpg