Best of the wine blogosphere for August 21st through September 8th:
- Riedel in the Finger Lakes (Part II)
- Super Bargain Wines for Tough Times
- Wine Criticism According to W.H. Auden
- River of Skulls List Now Open!
- Goodbye to All That
- Thank you Wine Bloggers, Rioja, and Fate – EWBC 2008 a Success Story
- I Am Half-Sick of Bloggers, Said the Lady of Shalott
- The Rockaway Effect
- On Press Sampling
- SFGate: Wine : NAPA VALLEY / They’re growing what? / In the heart of cult Cab country, winemakers flirt with other grapes
- Who Moved the Damn Cheese?
- Rodney Strong + Wine Bloggers = Making History
- Alsace Wine with Food – thoughts from the Hugel Twitter Tasting
- Wine Spectator Award Scam-Axes to Grind?
- Schadenfreude All Over the Place
- Another Nuance to the Specator
- Asimov on Napa Cab
- SFGate: Wine : The Sipping News / Awards: ‘Hoax’ on the Wine Spectator
Colin Smith says
Tim, in common with many other bloggers I spend a lot of time reading other blogs. In short usually TOO much time so thanks for this summary which not only makes my blogging time more productive but also points me towards other sites I may not regularly track espcially over here in the UK.
And I’m looking forward to another of your excellent podcasts, soon I hope!
Thanks Colin. I’ll shoot for one summary each week posted on Saturday. And I will release a fresh podcast shortly.