Best of the wine blogosphere for May 5th through May 11th:
- California Wine: The Final Synchronized Flush
- How are wine bloggers changing the wine industry?
- Wine BlogginÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Wednesday: Old World Riesling
- The Future of Online Wine Sales
- Wine Blogging Wednesday #45: Old World Riesling
- Old World Riesling for WBW #45
- SFGate: Wine : THE CHRONICLE SELECTIONS: Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- Does Napa’s Best Cabernet Live in Oakville?: A Recent Tasting
- Recession Wines – Wines Under $15
I think that the online sales of wine will only increase in the future. I guess I’m not too surprised that online sales of wine hasn’t caught up with other goods, but I think there’s still a bright future ahead for it.
I just discovered this Food & Wine Network. Also a nice one.