Best of the wine blogosphere for April 20th through May 3rd:
- 2005 PiÃƒÂ±a Napa Valley
- Score Whore!
- Industry vs. Non Industry
- Vin de Napkin – Wine Snob
- SFGate: Wine : Label watch: Heribert Kerpen
- A Century of Riesling
- Wine Twitters
- Wine Critics are Parasites, But That Doesn’t Mean We Can Be Bought
- Vin de Napkin – Frankenwine vs. Spoofulation
- Wine and Spirit magazine on
- Earth Day thoughts on sustainability in the world of wine
- Wine Journalists, might consider using WordPress if you decide to join us! 😉
- An Open Letter and a Call for a Merger in the Wine + Technology Space
Aw heck, I thought my post on parkerized wine and parkerized women was worthy. (http://wineseeing.blogspot.com/2008/04/wine-women-and-beauty.html)
actually, nice list. Thanks.
Well illustrated point 😉
Will add your blog to my RSS reader so a future post might be linked here.
It’s a good thing to see that many wineries and vineyards are thinking more about the long-term environmental impact behind their business. I’ve been hearing a lot more lately about the footprints that these companies leave and it will be interesting to see if this trend continues.
OK… Ok… I didn’t make the cut… I can accept that… nothing that a few years of therapy & some heavy drinking can’t heal… 😛
Bill Wilson says
Not a comment on this post specifically, but just want to say I really like the new photo/logo at the top of the blog!