Best of the wine blogosphere for April 7th through April 11th:
- looks like i’m back drinking the stormhoek kool-aid again
- Wine Pricing Could Stand a Correction
- WBW #45: Old World Riesling
- The Problem With Gary Vaynerchuk
- Randall Grahm of Bonny Doon, Interview
- Neal Family Vineyards, Napa: Current Releases
- Do wine blogs and expensive wine make a good blend?
- Substance and Wine-ing 2.0
- Wine Book Club Ã¢â‚¬Å“Spin the BottleÃ¢â‚¬Â selection: Wine Across America
- Vin de Napkin and the Art of Missing the Boat
- Napa With Altitude Tasting: April 23, San Francisco
- An Audience With … Me
- Checking in on Ã¢â‚¬Å“Hopes for 2008Ã¢â‚¬Â³
- Wine Bloggers Are Bought and Paid For
- Wine Book Club Reminders
- Vin de Napkin
- Death to the Fine Wine Retailers!
- Not So Big Zinfandel
Hi, Tim! I love this new feature you’ve added! Thanks for taking your time to track down such fascinating reading and some bloggers I didn’t know about. I could truly never get anything done again…
Glad you like the links, Nancy!
You can also follow along each day on the right sidebar as these links are my shared items from Google Reader. Once each weekend I just publish a post collecting these for aggregator readers.